While starry-eyed lovers profess their devotion by attaching engraved padlocks to the Niagara Falls Lock Bridge and throwing away the key, this lovely tour of Eastern Canada unlocks the brightest sights from the thundering falls to quaint Quebec City. Cinch your poncho hood tightly for a thrilling boat cruise to the magnificent Horseshoe Falls before immersing yourself in the varied cityscapes of Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City. With guided sightseeing in each, this encompassing tour of Eastern Canada makes it easy to compare and contrast the diverse flavors of the region - especially with an included lofty lunch at Toronto's soaring CN Tower, a wine tasting at picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake, a scenic lunch cruise around the rugged Thousand Islands, a classic French dinner in Old Town Quebec, and breakfast in a traditional sugar shack. A must-have beavertail pastry in the capital city of Ottawa is just as sweet.
Call (302) 678-9480 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594206
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Welcome to Toronto! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Toronto||TORONTO Guided sightseeing includes the Legislature Building, the ethnic neighborhoods, the University of Toronto, and Eaton Centre. Lunch atop the CN Tower. (B,L)|
|Day 3||TORONTO-NIAGARA FALLS||TORONTO Scenic drive along Lake Ontario to Niagara Falls.NIAGARA FALLS Scenic cruise below the falls followed by a [LF] wine tasting at a Niagara-on-the-Lake winery. Free time this evening. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Niagara Falls with a visit to see the falls illuminated at night. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||NIAGARA FALLS-GANANOQUE-THOUSAND ISLANDS NATIONAL PARK-OTTAWA||GANANOQUE Lunch and scenic cruise through Thousand Islands National Park.OTTAWA Dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,L,D)|
|Day 5||Ottawa||OTTAWA Guided sightseeing includes the Canadian Mint, the Governor General and Prime Minister residences, and Parliament Hill. Enjoy a [LF] Canadian Beavertail pastry. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 6||OTTAWA-CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE-QUEBEC CITY||CAP-DE-LA-MADELEINE Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary.QUEBEC CITY Free time this afternoon followed by a regional French dinner in Old Town Quebec this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Quebec City||QUEBEC CITY See Quebec City (a UNSECO Heritage Site) with a Local Guide. Sightseeing includes the Place d'Armes, Laval Seminary, Place Royale, Lower town, St. Lawrence River, and Plains of Abraham. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 8||QUEBEC CITY-MONTREAL||QUEBEC CITY Visit a [LF] Sugar Shack featuring the art of making maple syrup includes a traditional Sugar Shack breakfast.MONTREAL Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Seminary of St. Sulpice, and a drive to the top of Mount Royal. Farewell dinner in Old Montreal this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Montreal||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).